Get paid upfront on your invoices, making traditional Net terms a thing of the past.
- By solutionBy solution
- AccountingTrack income, send invoices, and more.
- Accounting with live bookkeepingOrganize books with a live bookkeeper.
- Advanced accountingScale smarter with profitability insights.
- Inventory managementGrow your product-based business with an all-in-one-platform.
- PaymentsAccept all types of payments.
- PayrollRun payroll with ease.
- Time trackingTrack time and projects on the go.
- Combine QuickBooks solutions
- By business
- Plans & Pricing
- Why QuickBooksWhy QuickBooks
- How QuickBooks worksHow QuickBooks works
- OverviewExplore features that help your business, no matter your size.
- Run payroll
- Manage cash flow
- Track expenses
- Manage bills
- See all
- What’s newOur latest innovations that help you work faster, smarter, and better.
- Test driveTake our product for a spin, no strings attached.
- Compare to other softwareSee how we compare with other financial solutions.
- For your business type
- Talk to Sales: 1.800.300.0152
- Sign In
Make Net 0 feel like your new normal
Easily apply right in QuickBooks
Apply for invoice funding in QuickBooks and get approved in 3 simple steps.
Choose a qualifying invoice to be funded.
Easily apply right in QuickBooks.
If approved, access your money in 1-2 business days.
Faster funds with more flexibility
Just pay up to 3% per financed invoice—there are no additional processing fees on ACH or credit card transactions when clients pay through QuickBooks Payments within the first 30 days.*
Time is on your side
Funded invoices are interest free for the first 30 days, so you can get paid quickly—and get back to doing what matters most.
Money when you need it
Support your business by accessing a total credit limit of up to $30,000 when you Get Paid Upfront.
Frequently asked questions
Get Paid Upfront is an invoice advance program for eligible QuickBooks Payments customers. Select a qualifying invoice, and, if approved, 97% of the invoice total will be deposited into your business bank account.
Get Paid Upfront lets you finance multiple qualifying invoices, up to your approved credit limit. Each advance is treated and documented as a separate loan according to its own unique terms.
When a customer selects to fund an invoice, they'll fill out an application to see if they can be approved. If approved, the invoice will be paid upfront and the borrower will be assigned a credit limit that they can use to fund future qualifying invoices.
Terms and credit limits may change over time.
For invoices that qualify, here’s the process:
- When you send an invoice, you can choose to access your invoice total early in the form of an advance.
- For a 3% upfront cost, 97% of your invoice (your advance amount) will be deposited into the business bank account you provided in your application.
- Your advance is interest-free for the first 30 days. If your customer pays their invoice through QuickBooks Payments during the first 30 days, those payments are automatically applied to your Get Paid Upfront balance.*
- If the invoice amount isn’t repaid within 30 days after the funds are disbursed, the outstanding balance begins to accrue interest on day 31 and you can repay the total invoice amount in 12 monthly installments at a fixed interest rate. The first monthly installment will be due 60 days after your advance is sent to you.
- You may repay the invoice amount (including any fees) during the first 30 days to avoid any additional interest.
*For these customer payments, you won't be charged any Payments processing fees. This feature isn’t available for customer invoice payments made through GoPayment, Pay links, or QBO Receive Payment experience.
Various factors* determine eligibility for Get Paid Upfront. This includes, but isn't limited to:
- your business history within QuickBooks.
- your maintenance of an active Payments subscription.
- transactions within your business bank accounts.
- your invoice history.
- as the personal guarantor, your personal as well as business credit profiles.
Because every business is unique, each application is considered individually and decisions are based on current guidelines and applicable laws.
Once you’ve accepted the approved offer, you'll receive a deposit of 97% (advance amount) of the invoice amount into the business bank account provided in your application. The money should appear in your account within a few business days.
Your offer may be modified or revoked at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, if there are adverse changes to your credit profile, irregularities with your business or identity, or if you cancel or suspend your QuickBooks Payments account.
When you send your customers pay-enabled invoices, they have the option to pay online.
With Get Paid Upfront, you maintain a direct relationship with your customers. Unlike other invoice funding products that can interfere with your customer relationships, your customers won’t know that you’ve used Get Paid Upfront with their invoice to access those funds early.
With Get Paid Upfront, you have 30 days from disbursement (the day the advance was issued) to pay the invoice amount in full before it begins to accrue interest.
If your customer pays their invoice through QuickBooks Payments during the first 30 days, those payments will be automatically applied to your Get Paid Upfront loan balance. For these customer payments, you won't be charged any payments processing fees.
To facilitate repayment, you may take advantage of the autopay feature. Each month, the pre-authorized monthly repayment amount will be debited from the same business bank account where your upfront advance was sent.
You also have the option to make manual payments through a repayment portal. In the repayment portal, you monitor, manage, and repay your upfront advances.
You'll receive an email invitation to activate your repayment portal within a week of accepting your Get Paid Upfront offer.
You can prepay your loan in full or in part without being charged any prepayment penalties. No late fees are charged for Get Paid Upfront.
The application process doesn’t affect your personal credit score
But, your loan transaction history with QuickBooks may be reported to Experian Small Business Credit Share and Dun & Bradstreet. If your business fails to repay the advance, or is late in paying off the business loan, such business activity may be reported to Experian.
For each Get Paid Upfront advance, a personal guarantee is required, which states that you personally may be required to repay the business loan, in full, in the event the business is unable to pay the loan. This is common for many small business loans.
You can change your payment method and choose to send a check, money order, or wire transfer by calling 877-223-4710, Monday–Friday, 6:00 AM to 3:00 PM, PT. Note the disbursement date of your loan for easy reference.
You can also send payments by check to the following addresses: if by regular mail, Intuit Financing Inc., P.O. Box 842978, Dallas, TX 75284-2978; or if by express or overnight delivery, Bank of America Lockbox Services Infomart, Lockbox 842978, 1950 N. Stemmons Fwy., Suite 5010, Dallas, TX 75207.
Note: any payments received after 4:30 PM Pacific Time (PT) Monday–Friday will be considered to have been made on the next business day.
If you have additional questions about Get Paid Upfront, contact customer service at 877-223-4710 or email email@example.com.
Approval and payment details: Your application will be reviewed and you will be informed of your approval status within 1-3 business days. Once approved, funds are typically deposited within 1-2 business days after you've accepted the offer.
Get Paid Upfront loans are issued by WebBank, member FDIC.
*Just pay up to 3% per financed invoice - there are no additional processing fees on ACH or credit card transactions when clients pay through QuickBooks Payments within the first 30 days. (exclude invoice payments made through GoPayment, Pay links, or QBO Receive Payment experience)
**QuickBooks Payments account subject to eligibility criteria, credit and application approval. Subscription to QuickBooks Online is required.
Terms, conditions, pricing, special features, and service and support options subject to change without notice.